12.12.2008

Never Date a Man Who: Wears His Sunglasses at Night

You know the guy I'm talking about. The one who walks into the party with a bottle of Jack in one hand, shirttail half tucked in, and wearing aviators. This just screams douchebag. Look at me. I'm cool. I'm wearing my sunglasses inside and at night. I don't care about the conventional usage of sunglasses. I'm above the rules. I'm the life of the party; I drink a lot. I can bang any chick up in this crib. Newsflash: No you're not and No you can't. The guy who wears his sunglasses at night thinks that this somehow makes him look like he cares LESS, but it only makes us think you care too much. While I do want a guy who can keep up with my friends by shooting beers and throwing back shots (this is harder than you might think. my friends are all borderline alkies) but I don't want a guy who feels the need to be "that guy." In other words, I'm not going to date a giant douche.

No comments: